The Golf Marathon
FRIDAY, JUNE 24, 2022
Singing Hills Golf Resort at Sycuan
The Golf Marathon is about having fun while helping kids start on a path to success. Join us for a day of golf, food, fun and prizes!
In its 29th year, the Golf Marathon has raised over $3.1 million to provide mentors to more than 2,000 children! The event challenges golfers to play as many holes of golf in one day, while raising funds to help match children who are waiting for a mentor from Big Brothers Big Sisters. There is no fee for participating in the marathon. Golfers raise a minimum of $2,000 in donations (returning golfers) or $1,000 (rookies) and many exceed this commitment. Big Brothers Big Sisters helps golfers by providing a Golf Marathon event website, a personal web page for each golfer, and other helpful materials. Special prizes are awarded to the Golf Marathon fundraisers as an incentive for golfers to go above and beyond their fundraising goals.
“With the generous support of family and friends, we raised a total of $4,095 for Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Diego! It’s an incredible feeling knowing we are making a difference and helping others!” – Jeff Smith and son Braden Smith
2022 Golf Marathon Features:
- All inclusive golf from sunrise to sunset (or whenever you choose to join us)– play 18 or go for 100!
- Dual Courses: Access to both the Willow Glen and Oak Glen golf courses at Singing Hills Golf Resort at Sycuan
- Tee Packages
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner followed by awards presentations
- On-course refreshments sponsored by Resident Brewing
- Course contests including longest drive, closest to the pin and so much more!
Interested in becoming an event sponsor? Click here for more details.
For more information, please contact Katie Shadrick at (858) 746-9163, or KatieS@SDBigs.org.