Marketing and Development Internship
REPORTS TO: Marketing and Events Specialist
JOB SUMMARY: The primary function of this position is to support BBBS of SDC’s mission through marketing and fundraising support.
- Work with Marketing & Event Specialist to develop social media content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Assist with collecting and monitoring social media statistics from platforms
- Transcribe Youtube videos
- Collect and organize match event and agency photos
- Gather free and low-cost community activities for Big Ideas published monthly
- Convert Leads and Orders to Contacts and Donations
- Enter data (donations, in-kind gifts, activity logging, profile notes, etc.)
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Address and stamp envelopes
- Scan in documents and upload them to Salesforce
- Merge and proof-read acknowledgment letters
- Other duties as assigned.
Currently enrolled student with internship requirement.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Must be able to work as a positive team member; possess a strong mission focus. Must have reliable transportation and be able to maintain confidentiality throughout daily operations; effectively collaborate with other agency staff; use time effectively; and focus on details.
Routine office environment
Ability to work effectively using a personal computer for long periods.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and required skills. Contents may be subject to change at any time to meet the needs of the organization.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Talia Hazard (TaliaH@SDBigs.org)