It’s not just a donation. It’s an investment in a child’s future.
When you donate online to Big Brothers Big Sisters, you join our cause and directly support children in your community. No matter how little or big the amount, donating can start making a difference in the lives of young people around you.
Donating pays dividends.
Research shows that our mentoring works. Children with a Big Brother or Big Sister show real differences in their personal and academic lives. They are more confident in their schoolwork performance, they get along better with their families and they’re 52% less likely to skip school.1
Your support goes far.
- Recruiting qualified Big Brother and Big Sister volunteers
- Covering the costs of reference checks and interviews while ensuring trained professionals appropriately match children to responsible mentors
- Enabling ongoing supervision and relationship support for every Big, Little and Little’s family
- Providing workplace and college readiness support
- Providing cultural and social activities to enrich the opportunities for children
The Easy Button, with Coin Up.
Donate your spare change to Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Diego County with the Coin Up App! Download the free app, select BBBS of San Diego County, link your bank card and set a monthly limit.
See how your transactions can round up and make change for San Diego Littles!
Become a part of the Big Brothers Big Sisters family today. Donate now > For more information about donating, please contact Rachel Gomes, Donor Relations Coordinator, at RachelG@SDBigs.org or (858) 746-9153.