55th Annual Gourmet Dinner
The 2017 Gourmet Dinner, themed “Rockin’ Role Models: Amplifying the power of one-to-one mentoring”, will host San Diego’s finest, starting with a lavish seafood cocktail party before entering into the ballroom for an unforgettable night and fabulous meal. Following the dinner and program, guests are invited to enjoy an after-party, complete with live music, cigars and after-dinner drinks.
This event is one of the most well-known and beloved fundraising galas in San Diego, drawing 700 business and community leaders and yielding more than $700,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters mentoring programs. The purpose of the event is to fund 500+ children for a full year.
- 5:30 PM Hosted Seafood Cocktail Party & Silent Auction sponsored by Alexandria Real Estate
- 7:00 PM Fabulous Gourmet Dinner & Live Auction
- Honoring Person of The Year: Bill Brennan, Principal at Barney & Barney, a Marsh & McLennan Insurance Agency LLC
- Emcee: to be announced!
- 9:00 PM Cigar & Brandy After-Party, featuring “rockin'” live music!
Additional Co-Title Sponsorship Still Available
PREMIERE AUTO SPONSOR
COCKTAIL RECEPTION SPONSOR
Sponsorship Still Available
TICKET AND TABLE BENEFITS
Corporate Table ($6,000):
- Table for 10
- On-screen presence during the production
- Half-page ad in Gourmet Dinner program
- Table signage acknowledging sponsorship with you/your family’s name or business name
Premium Table ($10,000):
All Corporate Table benefits, plus:
- Seating for 10 in the first row of the ballroom featuring amenities such as top quality wine and $250/person in live auction cash
- 4 valet parking passes
- Group photos distributed to each guest
- Premium Sponsor recognition in the San Diego Business Journal Thank You Sponsors Ad
- Inclusion on “Premium Table Sponsor” sign to be displayed at entrance of ballroom
Individual Tickets ($450)
Online ticketing will be available May 15th, 2017. To purchase your table or tickets today, contact Rachel Gomes at RachelG@SDBigs.org or (858) 746-9153.
View 2016 Highlights:For a full list of sponsorship details, click here.
For additional Sponsorship information, contact Talia at TaliaH@SDBigs.org or (858) 536-4900 x205